Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Fondue Experience

Last night at The Melting Pot was a blast with my girls. I thought we were going to have a very satisfiying food extravaganza feast experience...and we did...but I didn't know that you get to be an outlaw as well! Jeanette experienced her first metal to metal contact with her car and a taxi. I told her to just take off...there was no damage...or at least none that I could see. The best part about the ride home was Sarah and I making funny references to our renagade experience the whole time. I learned that Sarah is half Jew and also a few interesting facts about the three Wisemen. I had such a grand evening...we will have to do it again sometime...maybe next time without the warrants and delinquent behavior!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I agree...it was a blast. When I tell John now that I'm going out with "the girls" he knows who I mean. I have "the girls"...how exciting!!!

Sarah said...

Maybe next night out should be just driving around and seeing what kind of trouble we can get into??