Monday, March 27, 2006

It's Spring Cleaning Time Again!

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it! With the weather perking up in full gear for Spring...I find myself peeing my pants with excitement and thrill because I know that this week I get to do my Spring cleaning. I love cleaning anytime and don't really need an excuse, but the Spring season especially excites me because it is time to purge the back porch. My back porch becomes the bottomless pit for storage and trash. I have bags of baby clothes, Donovan's miscellaneous outgrown apparatuses, air conditioners, tables, recyclables that never made it to the bin and many other things that made themselves a cold home on the back porch for the winter. Last time I purged the porch, my neighbor and I had a slight altercation - she made some comments and I heard them...we had a few words, needless to say, we don't have the friendly neighborly courtesies anymore, just evil stares and annoyed mumbles. So I can't wait to start the purging! Let the cleaning begin!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

If you pee your pants with excitement there will be even more for you to clean, yeah! This time if you could actually pitch something into her yard that would be great. Make sure you don't want it back though, because it's bound ot wind up in doggie doo doo.