Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sarah's So Smart!

Congratulations Sarah! You are officially smarter than Jeanette and I.

Sarah's graduation party was so nice! The way Sarah and her sister Noemi are together reminded me of the way me and my sisters are. I am so glad that I am the oldest, you get to pick on the little ones!

Excellent BBQ was served and I got to hold AAA for a while. She is so tiny, I miss Donovan being that small and so holdable. They grow up so fast!

Oh, by the way Sarah, I would totally date you! I will let Jeanette do you though!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

That's all I really ask. I don't need the commitment or anything.

Anonymous said...

Um, excuse me? I believe that I have the "doing" rights to Sarah. Step off, Jeanette.

Jeanette said...

Awww shit. We'll see.

Sarah said...

There is plenty of me to go around ladies. Im gald you had fun!