Friday, November 10, 2006

The Best Day Ever??? I Think NOT!


Spongebob Square Pants had his Best Day Ever that started last night at 7pm and runs for 24 hours worth of episodes and then the movie. I do enjoy a Spongebob episode or two, but 24 plus hours of Spongebob is more than I can take. I do know that I can turn the TV off, but our TV is on pretty much all day long (mostly for background noise). I could change the channel, but I don't actually want to watch TV, so I just left it on. Donovan likes Spongebob and even he got sick of it. I was dreaming of other shows like The Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron and other Nick shows. I can't get Spongebob's signature laugh out of my head and I fear that I myself will be laughing like that from now on.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

You'd be Judy's BFF if you did