Monday, December 18, 2006

I Love Mexican!








So, most of you know, my fiance is Mexican and I absolutely love Mexican food! We went to Grandma Taco's (that's what we call her) house yesterday for lunch and it was fantastic...probably her best cooking yet. Donovan ate migas (not sure how to spell) which is scrambled eggs mixed with corn tortilla and we had burritos/tacos...depending on how much food you stuffed into the tortilla. G'ma Taco makes the most fantastico tortillas and salsa. I love Mexicans and their food. Jeanette and I are also going to get Ino's for lunch today!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Fantastic lunch day! Migas sounds tres gross, but the other stuff sounds yummy. I still haven't gotten any leftovers from Grandma Taco's.

Sarah said...

Maybe I can get Josue to cook for us again! I love Mexican food tambien!

Does she know you call her Grandma Taco?

Jenny! said...

She does know that we call her that...in fact, she told Don to call her that when he was little b/c taco is easier to say than Manuela.

The Misadventures of Hit-or-Miss said...

Do not eat any Taco Bell...unless you want to get e coli or something!