Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and engorges themselves to the point of explosion...that's what I will be doing! We are only going to be making two stops this Thanksgiving, as opposed to our usually three or four stops (I am excited about that)! I will be making my famous mashed potatoes, enough to serve 20 people (both stops requested my taters)! I will be making traditional mashed and will spice it up a bit with a kick ass cheddar garlic mashed. On every Thanksgiving I feel like I am on bad behavior with the army because I peel potatoes for hours on Thanksgiving morning. Donovan will, of course, be the spotlight and everyone will forget that Don and I are there too. I am looking forward to two days off of work, but not looking forward to returning on Saturday to a gazillion tests with no one to help...I think I am feeling a sore throat come on...maybe I won't have to be there after all! Just kidding Jeanette!

Remember...don't eat turkey and drive!!! Everyone have a safe and happy Turkey Day!

Gobble Gobble Gobble

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry work sucked! I say everyone call in sick on Saturday! Stage a Cu (just read it phonetically because I have no clue how to spell it.

Jeanette said...

I think that I might be coming down with the same sore throat so I completely understand. I hope that Thanksgiving was good. I followed your orders and ate until my pants wouldn't fit (I didn't have too far to go for that though).