Friday, November 04, 2005

The Noble Duke Of York...

Second day of swim class...lots more fun this time, daddy came with. Donovan really enjoyed both of us being there and having fun in the water. He is already making improvements. Today he was kicking his feet and paddling his hands to chase after his toy. When we did Humpty Dumpty, Donovan jumped into my arms (with a little prompting). We were more familiar with the locker room and how to manage both of us getting dressed and all that. We sang some fun songs, like: The Noble Duke Of York, The Hokey Pokey, The Wheels On The Bus and some others that I can't remember. I know everyone reading this is so excited to hear about our swim class, but get use to it...you'll be hearing about it every Friday for eight weeks!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think we need pictures of the swim class to really appreciate it more.

Jeanette said...

I love to hear about it every Friday. I agree that we definitely need some pictures.