Thursday, May 24, 2007

Donovan Pics!

I have been feeling a bit guilty since I haven't posted pictures of Donovan in a while.


My little swimmer. He has always loved water which has been pretty nice because bath time is actually fun...not torture. He's a Pisces so of course he loves water! Below is a picture of my Pisces tattoo for Donovan, on the opposite side of my ankle is my Leo tattoo.
Enjoying Shrek 2 and getting annoyed that mom is in his face with the camera demanding he smile and say cheese.
He looks nothing like me...except for his toes!
This is the face that we have named Darth Maul...he does this on command and it can be quite entertaining when in public. I say, "Do your Darth Maul face!" and he gets this ugly mug on and starts snorting...don't know where the snorting came from!
And more Darth Maul!

http://geewhizjenny.blogspot.com/2005/10/chewbacca-baby.html - this is the link to my post of Donovan in his Chewbacca Halloween Costume!


24 comments:

Yoda said...

He's the cuter version of Darth Maul :-)

He's cute. I love cute kids.

Its good he loves water. Swimming is easily the best exercise out there! Yoda hates water like cats hate water.

none said...

Funny! you should paint him up like darth maul for halloween.

Jenny! said...

Yoda:
Thanks, I think he's the cutest!

Hammer:
He was Chewbacca for Halloween! It was a great costume!

Jenny! said...

I added the link to Donovan's Chewbacca costume pictures on the post.

Jeannie said...

What a cutie - even as Darth Maul.

Steph said...

OMG! Could he be any cuter?? That last pic cracks me up. The boy has attitude! I love it.

Old Knudsen said...

hes a cute one alright and i bet hes the boss.

Phil said...

Hehe, I have a picture of myself in the bath like that... When I was that age by the way, before you get worried :]
I'll post it one day... On my blog that is, not directly to you :]

jungle jane said...

He's even cuter than my cat! Well...not really...but he's pretty damn cute regardless!

captain corky said...

Wow, he's a really cute kid. And any kid who has a Darth Maul face is definitely worth his weight in gold!

Anonymous said...

Even I can't write anything rude now can I ..?.oh yes I can. Do you have any bath time photos of yourself Jenny? just wondering.

PS Cute Kid etc.

The Dirty Rat said...

Jenny.
A great little boy.
Would you consider putting him on my knicker production line ... er, I thought not.

Jenny! said...

Jeannie:
Thanks, you should see is other faces...quite fun!

Jenny! said...

Steph:
The boy for sure has attitude! He takes after his mom!

Jenny! said...

Knudsen:
He runs the house!

Jenny! said...

Dogga:
I sure hope the picture is when you were a little boy...you would have to have a huge bathtub for that!

Jenny! said...

Jungle Jane:
Thanks, I am sure your cat is spectacularly beautiful!

Jenny! said...

Captain:
You seems shocked that he's cute! He did come from me afterall so of course he is stunning!

Jenny! said...

Mutley:
Yes, I do have bath pics of myself, however; they were taken when I was very young and if I posted those I fear it would be kind of pervy!

Jenny! said...

Ratty:
Um, no! But for the right price I could produce a few more cute babies to sell!

Malnurtured Snay said...

Photos of children in bathtub taken by parents = future embarassment to use as bonding tool with future potential daughter-in-law

Jenny! said...

Snay:
Oh, you should see some of the bathtub pics I have...so much more embarrasing! Involving a litte rubber ducky and privates is so great for future daughter in law!

Yoda said...

I have sole possession of all the nekkid pics from my boyhood days of innocence.

Just in case me and my mom have a fall out.

Jenny! said...

That's a good idea! I will have to hide them really well now!