Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Two Meme's and One Award!


Thanks to Akelamalu...I got another award! Thanks girly...I love it! So I can give it to one person...and that's kind of tricky...but Tyler Durden is my favorite newcomer and his blog is fantastically fucking hilarious!

Meme #1:
RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name?
Jenny!

Four letter word:
Jizz
Junk
Juke

Vehicle:
Jaguar

TV Show:
Justice Files
Joe Millionaire

City:
Johannesburg
Juneau
Jackson Hole
Jakarta
Jamestown

Boy Name:
Jack

Girl Name:
Jill

Alcoholic Drink:
Jagermeister
Jizz...if the guy has been drinking heavily!

Occupation:
Juggler
Judge
Jockey
Jag off
Jizz master

Something you wear:
Jump suit
Jock strap

Celebrity:
Jenny McCarthy

Food:
Jelly
Jalapenos
Juicy Fruit Gum
Jizz

Something found in a bathroom:
Jizz
Juniper Bath Foam

Reason for Being late:
Jerking off
Jehovah's Witnesses
Jizz stains on your pants
Jaundice
Juicer accident
Jeans don't fit
Jackknifed truck or lorrie for you English!

Cartoon Character:
Jessica Rabbit

Something You Shout:
"Jesus, Mary and Joseph!"
"Just get in the car!"
"Jumping gee wilikers!"
"Jimini cricket!"
"Jugs!"


Thanks Variant E for this tag...he was afraid of my answers...but how dirty and obscene can I get with these tame questions?

Meme #2:

Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life:
1. Legal Secretary
2. Conflicts Analyst as of September 5th!
3. Administrative Assistant
4. Teachers Assistant - AKA - Gopher Bitch

Four Countries I have been to in no particular order:
1. Thailand
2. Hong Kong
3. Greece
4. China

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home/bed
2. Museum
3. Zoo
4. Movie Theatre watching SuperBad!

Four foods I like to eat:
1. Guacamole...and anything Mexican...Don included! Yum!
2. Mashed potatoes...or anything made of potatoes!
3. Cheese...anything except blue, swiss and other stinky cheese!
4. Meat!!!

Four heroes-past or present (this is really hard since I don't really think of people as heroes most of the time...so I will go with influential people that I respect immensely):
1. Richard M. Nixon
2. Alexander Graham Bell
3. Joan of Arc
4. Cleopatra

Four books I have read or are currently reading:
1. Ordinary Springs...currently reading.
2. Shadow of the Wind...great awesome fantastic book!
3. Three Strikes You're Dead...great Chicago Mobster mystery.
4. I don't know there are lots...just go to BAMF's if you really care...which I suspect most of you don't!

Four to Tag :
1. Loaf

34 comments:

Deech said...

Congrats on your Award! Nice Memes today.

Flyinfox_SATX

honkeie said...

hahaha you were an Anal-yst hahahaha. I bet that was one shit job huh?

-Papa said...

Nixon? You're losing me, you're losing me..,

Diva's Thoughts said...

Congrats on your award!!!1

Brian in Oxford said...

Someone's got jizz on the brain. Don feeling better?

George said...

Great answers ... suffering from jizz overload, jizz withdrawal, jizz joy juice

And Richard Nixon ... hmmm ... maybe you had jizz in your eyes when you typed that.

I missed your comment on my Homer tat. Check it out

captain corky said...

Congrats on the award. I love to Jizz all over the place. It's one of my favorite past times.

Stan Bull said...

Tyler Durden is a deserving recipient. That fucker not only makes me guffaw in an uproarious manner but restores my hope in the USofA.
One correction: It's lorry, dear. Well, Joan of Arc is hero material. Torching her certainly wasn't one of England's best geo-political moves I have to admit. The PR and media fall-out has been pretty dreadful....
As for Jizz master, how are the benefits?

minijonb said...

congrats! i can't handle all the memerific action going on here!!!

Zen Wizard said...

When I shout, "Just get in the car!" I call that, "foreplay."

Mike Minzes said...

You meme queen!!!

Come get your award!!

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Richard Nixon??
Explain, please...

Jenny! said...

FlyinFox:
Thanks! Meme overload today!

Honkeie2:
I will be an Anal-yst...as of next week! I can't wait...i love shit jobs!

Papa:
I knew I should have left that one out...dang! I don't feel compelled to turn this into a political thing...but Nixon is one of the greatest Presidents in our history and is severly overlooked b/c of Watergate! He did amazing things for this country...and we never hear about them b/c Watergate clouds it! I had the chance to meet Nixon...quite a humbling experience!

Diva's Thoughts:
THanks!

Brian In Oxford:
Jizz is just a great word! Fun to say...try it...jizz jizz jizz!

George:
I do like jizz, but didn't have any in my eye while typing Nixon...I knew I should have left that one out...dang! I don't feel compelled to turn this into a political thing...but Nixon is one of the greatest Presidents in our history and is severly overlooked b/c of Watergate! He did amazing things for this country...and we never hear about them b/c Watergate clouds it! I had the chance to meet Nixon...quite a humbling experience!

Captain:
That's a great pastime that I am sure your wife appreciates!

Stan!!:
Ooopps...Lorry then! Sorry! Tyler cracks my ass up! And Jizz Master has many benefits...good dental plan for one!

Minijonb:
I know the Meme's are annoying...but it thought I would consolidate!

Zen:
Ha ha ha! Your so smooth...how can any woman resist you!

Mike M:
I do like me a good meme...especially when I have dud for brain and cant think of anything else!

Cherry Ride:
Oh lord...I knew I should have left that one out...dang! I don't feel compelled to turn this into a political thing...but Nixon is one of the greatest Presidents in our history and is severly overlooked b/c of Watergate! He did amazing things for this country...and we never hear about them b/c Watergate clouds it! I had the chance to meet Nixon...quite a humbling experience! If you want ot know more...I can send you a copy of the book I am writting about him! Kidding...but I have written some seriously interesing papers on Nixon!

Jill said...

Stop with the JIZZ already!! hahahaha!

Four foods - cheese - High five sista! I would take a bath in cheese if I could.

Electro-Kevin said...

This game is a real bugger when your name starts with K.

I can't think of anything sexy to say. My mind just doesn't think that way. I'm rather a straight laced person you know.

Crushed said...

I want a jag, metallic black.

XJS, most stlish car in history.

Jay said...

Glad to see you refrained from saying "jizz" as much as you usually do.

Stan Bull said...

I fear that Electro-Kevin does find himself in some difficulty."Kunt" or "kunt muffin" are hardly acceptable on the grounds of spelling. The following are the best I could come up with:
Kittylicker
Knackers
Kootch(?)
Over to you, Jenny!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Don't ask for jizz on your meat in China. Nixon did that and...wait, I'm getting all your meme stuff mixed up. Good answers...for an analyst ;)

snowelf said...

Congrats Jenny!!

I freakin' LOVE mashed potatoes too!

--snow, recovering quizaholic and meme obsess-er

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I don't think you're getting enough "protein" in your diet. I have a special supplement I would like to administer personally.

ADW said...

Ha, funny. I have been a bad blogging buddy. I need a spanking.

Nick said...

I know so much about you now. Lets get married.

Nature Girl said...

I'm so addicted to those little quiz gizmos...love 'em. yours are fun.
Stacie

Keshi said...

u'd rather be at the Zoo Jen? LOL!

Cute one..

Keshi.

Michael C said...

You answered cheese. You rock!!

Loaf said...

So many uses for Jizz, who knew it was so versatile!

Mike Minzes said...

You have got to have the most interesting and funny memes I have every read Jenny!!!!!

Jock Strap???
Superbad???

Girl, you are one of a kind!!

BEAST said...

Congrats on yet ANOTHER award....
Would you like to lick low fat greek yoghurt off my thighs ????

Akelamalu said...

Well done on the Memes.

You 'Reasons for being late', and 'Something you shout'cracked me up!!

Jenny! said...

Random Moments:
Have you had brie baked and then put apricot jam on it with crackers??? Oh...MY...GOD...its the best EVER!

Electro-Kevin:
Well someone needs to be straight laced around here!

Crushed:
Agreed...I would kill for one!

Blog Portland:
You may have already noticed...but restraint is not something i am good at!

Stan!:
I think that all of those start with the letter C...what about Keister!

Variant E:
Jizz on meat??? Hmmm, I wonder if that would taste similar to a mushroom sauce?

Snow:
I could live on mashed potatoes alone! Yum, I make some kick ass ones too...when you move come over and we can have masher orgasms!

Dyck!!:
I could also use a facial...can you do that as well?

ADW:
Bend over bitch...let the spanking begin! Can you spank me when I'm done with you???

Nick:
Buy me a Jaguar first??? Then I'll marry you!

Tyler Durden:
I may change my name...your blog has Jenny! all over it! We don't need to trade...jizz and vagina go well together...the perfect pairing!

Stacie:
If I do one quiz....I can't fucking stop...avoiding altogether is the best way! They were fun thanks!

Keshi:
I love the zoo...not only because I belong there...but my boy likes it too!

Michael C:
I knew you would like that one...yum fried cheese...are you drooling yet?

Loaf:
It is! You can apply the word jizz and the word fuck to just about every situation!

Mike M:
Thanks...I would rather be me than a conformist whacko! Glad you like!

Beast:
Low fat greek yogurt...sounds so so good! Is it low fat because you're on a diet?

Akelamalu:
It cracked me up too! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Conogratulations on your award - fun memes...

Yoda said...

hahaha! going by how many times you have "jizz" in the meme, you must be really loving jizz!! LMAO! Jizz master :-p

I want to see Superbad so bad!!

Ms Smack said...

SO rapt to see you back. Seriously. You missed boobs on my site!!!