* Worked my butt off at work, for the first time ever at my new job!
* Celebrated Sarah's birthday by going out to dinner at Rockit and then to Howl at the Moon for drinks and music. It was the most fun I have had at a bar in a long time. Howl at the Moon is a dueling piano bar where you make requests and they play them...excellently! My ears are still ringing. It was a good night with my girls! We took the train back and Ashley sat in piss, it was fantastic! Sarah's fiance picked us up from the train and tried to get a foursome going...no such luck my man, he didn't provide my Snickers which is required for group sex!
* Had my first Saturday off of work since like two years and it was excellent. I spent time with Donovan and we went on a Mommy/Son date. Donovan and I decided to celebrate Cinqo di Mayo at Lalo's (Donovan is a quarter Mexican). I had the most wonderful burrito and he ate chicken nuggets and ketchup...I know, not very Mexican, but whatever he's two! Then we watched trains, cars and trucks go by beside the expressway. It was a good day!
* The horse I picked to win in the Kentucky Derby actually won...great job Street Sense! I wish I had actually bet money on it!
* Put in some overtime at work...the extra cash is sweet!
* Went out to dinner with my boys and that's about it! Donovan has a newly required addiction to Shrek so we bought Shrek 2 and I forgot how fucking funny that movie was! I love Donkey!
* Didn't get any action this weekend, fucking Don has pink eye and a severe cold and the medicine is making him drowsy or what not! Sucks! Should have taken up Sarah's fiance on his offer!