1. Each player must post these rules first.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So here goes my 8 random facts and habits:
1. I have a huge lima bean sized birth mark under my right arm, close to the pit! My mother tells me that when she was pregnant with me she craved lima beans...hence the birthmark. When I was pregnant with my son, I craved White Castle...luckily he doesn't have a square burger shaped birthmark on him!2. My right humorous bone has a permanent 30 degree bend from a car accident a few years back. I have a mean right hook so you better watch yourself!
3. I am a reality TV whore! I love Big Brother, Survivor, America's Next Top Model, Amazing Race...my boner pops at the mention of Big Brother!
4. I belong to a book club...BAMF's and we get together once a month to discuss our books. It's my group of closest friends that have inspired me to start reading again (since I hated to read) and now I think I out-read all of them. They have helped me to renew and find a love of reading.
5. I am scared shit less while watching scary movies. I jam my fingers in my ears so that I can't hear anything and squint my eyes to the point where I can barely make out the characters. By the time the movie is over my hands are asleep and numb and my ears hurt like a bitch. I can barely tolerate a two hour scary movie...but I am sure my arms would fall off after 4 years of the scary shit movie pictured below!6. I love being called names that are derogatory to females (nothing like setting back the work of feminist). My favorite to be called is "woman"...don't know why, but if Don says, "woman, get me a beer" or "damn woman!" I just about melt in his arms! 7. As you probably already know, I am completely anal and have some OCD issues that pertain to me cleaning my house excessively and compulsively on my hands and knees on an almost daily basis. One of my big rules is no shoes in the house...and when you break that rule, I don't stress over re-cleaning the floor (well a bit) but mostly I stress over how I am going to stop myself from killing you.
8. I am part Dutch and love the windmill cookies dipped in coffee. I hate the damned Dutch wooden shoes and Dutch ovens aren't my favorite either.
If you would like to tag yourself, have a blast!