Brian In Oxford asked me 5 questions for some interview meme thingy!
* Leave me a comment saying you want five questions for you from me!
* You post the answers to my questions to you on your blog.
* Include these rules and offer to ask your commenter's questions.
1. Are you the kind of mom who's not afraid to wreck your kid's fun and make him cry if he's not behaving appropriately in public?
- I am the queen of wrecking fun! If he's acting like a shit...then he does not get to have fun. I am a mom who believes in limits, boundaries and consequences. Donovan does not run the show...well sometimes he does...but I DO NOT reward bad behavior. Donovan loves to go to Target, probably because he gets a new car toy every time we go, but when he acts up in the store...he gets to wait in the car with daddy until I'm finished shopping. Donovan is a bit spoiled at times, but the like the Rolling Stones song, "You can't always get what you want!"
2. When your book buddies get together, what percentage of the discussion is actually about the book you've read, versus having it untrack into regular chit-chat?
- My book club consists of my closest friends and we have been meeting every month for a year and a half. As of recently, we have spent more time discussing the book but most of our time is spent talking about other things. We have grown as a group and actually have discussions about authors, other books and we share other great books that we have read with each other. Our average meeting last about 5 hours and only about 1 hour (tops) is spent talking book talk. We actually talk a great deal about sex and things that are naughty and inappropriate. Sarah is our resident "expert" in all the lingo and definitions of dirty trombones, pearl necklaces, Cleveland steamer, dirty Sanchez, etc... We have two members who are a bit less "experienced" in the whole being inappropriate about sex so it's always fun when they talk about penis and things. We also play the game "fuck, marry or kill" and have a bit of fun!
3. Will you actually have lunch with Dan Mega any time soon there in Chi-town?
- Dan would like me to buy him lunch, but that's just not how I roll! I would meet him for lunch, but there would be NO hot make-out session included! I am a kept woman and he couldn't afford me anyway...sorry Dan! 4. What are you favorite beer, wine, and mixed drink?
- I hate beer...it taste like piss, but I do fancy the new Miller Chill - chelada style (which confuses me because "chelada" reminds me of enchiladas so every time I see that I want Mexican...but Don's there to satisfy my Mexican cravings.) I prefer wine, my favorite being Riesling, but I am not picky, I do enjoy a bottle...I mean glass...of Merlot. I hate champagne with a passion. I like mixed drinks, especially martinis.
5. I'm familiar with your disdain for Britney Spears. If you were alone with her for ten minutes, would you go right after her, or would you lull her into a false sense of comfort before unleashing your attacks, either verbal or other...?
- If I was alone with Brit for ten minutes it would be really hard to control my urge to bitch slap her immediately. But I would probably let her cry it out for about 7 minutes and gain her trust, and then when she least expects it, stab her in the neck and watch her bleed to death. Oh, that sounded very violent, so instead I would just haul off and bitch slap her hard across the face...well, that may not be enough as I am sure K-Fed has already done that and it didn't have an impact, so maybe let her be, take her kids back with me, raise them...and then when they are old enough, let them go back and beat her!
I have a son, Donovan, and a new addition Selene...and I am hoping to marry the baby daddy (Don) sometime soon! I also have two beagles - Caesar and Cleo. My life partner, Jeanette, lives just a few blocks away. I am a college drop out and work full time for "The Firm" in Chicago. I would love to go back to school and have more babies...weird...those two things don't exactly coincide with each other!